I really wanted to do a subtle winged liner and sparkly gold eyeshadow look but it just wasn't happening. I started over twice! So I just slapped on some black eyeliner and smudged it up. I knew I'd be doing a lot of drinking and gabbing so I wanted to take it easy on the lipstick. No one wants to be babysitting a red lip all night.
Some of the products I used:
- Makeup Forever HD foundation
- Maybelline dream lumi touch highlighting concealer
- Various Urban Decay shadows
- Urban Decay liner in Perversion, which is the blackest pencil liner I've used
- Clinque High Impact waterproof mascara, my favorite
- Benefit Coralista blush
- Hourglass ambient lighting powder in Diffused Light. There's so much hype around this product and while I like it, it's not as mind blowingly awesome as I was expecting
I need to work on getting some better lighting for pictures like this. But yay makeup!